Re: Transims - traffic simulation for Albuquerque

From: Brian Haugh
Subject: Re: Transims - traffic simulation for Albuquerque
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:54:09 -0500

TRANSIMS was not written in Swarm and it seems unlikely that Swarm
could possibly handle the massive volume of traffic flow modeled by
TRANSIMS until Swarm supports parallel or distributed processing.

The web site for the TRANSIMs project is at:

http://studguppy.tsasa.lanl.gov

Brian

--
Brian A. Haugh