Problem on Linux

From: Iqbal Adjali
Subject: Problem on Linux
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 15:08:47 +0000

After I posted my message about the error I get when running the
example applications on Linux (Slackware 3.0 and pentium 100), I read
Luciano's post on 24/10/96 where he describes exactly the same problem.
Basically I get a core dump with Heatbugs and the following error
message with the other applications:
error: TclObject (class)
TclObject does not recognize initialize
IOT trap/Abort

To provide more clues about this error here is the debugger
output for heatbugs:

==================== gdb output =====================

0x802c919 in initModules () at Program.m:106
106         module     = modules[0];

==================== End gdb output =================

and the one for the other apps:

error: TclObject (class)