Re: compiler

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Re: compiler
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 10:55:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi-
One thing that would cause that error is if the Objective C portions of
gcc aren't installed correctly.  Make sure that all of
gcc's languages were installed, not just C/C++. If you don't specify the
LANGUAGES macro during installation, this should happen automatically.
Full info on this is in the INSTALL file in the gcc distribution (as
I'm sure you know already :). Hope that helps.
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                      <mailto:address@hidden>
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems