EZGraph

From: Matthew Hare
Subject: EZGraph
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 17:31:27 GMT

hi - I'm using EZGraph to output data from my simulation to a file.  I have a
'playback' facility allowing rapid frame by frame viewing of the spatial
movements of my organisms once a batch simulation has been completed. Now I
want to
be able to display the data the simulation produces whilst I view these spatial
dynamics. Is there a way of using EZGraph to take as inputs the data from a
file which it itself has created and display the graph of that data? i.e.
reverse the process of using EZGraph ... without me having to use another
object to read in the data from the file?
Thanks for your help!

Matt Hare
---------
Macaulay Land Use Research Institute