SwarmFest

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: SwarmFest
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 96 10:50:25 EST

Dear y'all,

    I'd like to come to the party.  I think I'll present something, not sure
what.  If you have a preference, please let me know.  Possibilities:

    1. The evolution strategy algorithm for real-valued many-parameter
       optimization.  How/why it works.
    2. Gecko's abstraction of ecosystems, and why.
    3. Recent ecological research using Gecko.

Cheers,
    Ginger Booth
    Center for Computational Ecology
    Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies

P.S. (Thanks for all the moral support & suggestions re multiple inheritance!)