vision

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: vision
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 96 14:09:06 EST

Hi, gang,

    Sorry, I missed the beginning of the vision discussion.  (My email reader's
had a firm talking-to for deleting all my mail this morning....)

    I use a quad tree in Gecko on Swarm.  If someone wants to look, let me
know.  Manor and I have discussed generalizing this into a space object, but
neither of us has jumped to put out the effort.  If (someone--who started this
today?) is considering implementing quadtrees anyway, perhaps he'd consider
just filching the base code and building the general space object instead.

Ciao,
    Ginger