Installation of libXpm on HPUX 10.10

From: Richard Hanschu
Subject: Installation of libXpm on HPUX 10.10
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 13:23:19 +0000

Has anyone out there successfully installed libXpm (required for
swarm to run) on to a HPUX 10.10 system? If so any hints? I don't
have my list of questions available right now, but I would greatly
appreciate it if you could contact me...

The general problem is that Imake does not want to work,  and
modification of the make files has been unsuccessful so far...my
experience w/ software installation on this platform is
limited...thus the plea for a helping hand.

Richard Hanschu
Center for Ecology, Evolution and Behavior