Re: Installation of libXpm on HPUX 10.10

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Installation of libXpm on HPUX 10.10
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 15:54:49 -0500 (EST)

I haven't moved to hpux 10.10 yet, but I will be soon (actually, to
10.20), so I'd be most interested in anything you learn.
 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html