Re: Customize create and probe maps questions

From: Wojtek Kopczuk
Subject: Re: Customize create and probe maps questions
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 20:43:30 -0500

Thanks a lot for an extremely quick answer (it took half an hour?).
It's all much clearer now (though it doesn't seem to work in the
way I wanted - I need to change my plans a bit, it is neither
the first time nor the last, I guess :) )

Roger M. Burkhart wrote:
> My understanding is that
> you'd like a probe map to contain values calculated by sending messages
> to other objects to which a probed object is related.

Yes, it may be said in this way, though it might be even the
same object, what matters is that I want these values to be
calculated and displayed
automatically instead of making user press the button.

Wojtek
Wojtek Kopczuk              "There is no third way between
address@hidden       right and wrong"
IGS: wojtek                  Friedrich von Hayek
http://www.econ.lsa.umich.edu/~wojtek