Re: Documentation

From: ntit-f
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 15:33:08 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Gek Woo,
  I think the materials you need depending on how detail you want to describe
the Swarm.  I learned it a lot from the user manuals provided by the Swarm
Homepage, such as introduction its libraries and data strucures, etc.  Maybe
those are good sources for you to refer to.  The paper on enterprise
integration we finished may deliver some examples for describing Swarm's
architecture.
  I am trying to get Swarm to work here, and continue the related works.  How
is your progress on using Swarm for your doctoral thesis work?
  It is a holiday season, and my wife and I (I think Eric is too) are missing
life over there.  Cherish the life and enjoy the study there.  Hope to see you
soon sometime.

  Fu-ren