Re: Documentation

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 22:56:05 +0100

Is it possible to know more about tha paper cited below? Thanks, Pietro

At 15.33 04/12/96 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi, Gek Woo,
>  I think the materials you need depending on how detail you want to
describe the Swarm.  I learned it a lot from the user manuals provided by
the Swarm Homepage, such as introduction its libraries and data strucures,
etc.  Maybe those are good sources for you to refer to.  The paper on
enterprise integration we finished may deliver some examples for describing
Swarm's architecture.
>  I am trying to get Swarm to work here, and continue the related works.
How is your progress on using Swarm for your doctoral thesis work?
>  It is a holiday season, and my wife and I (I think Eric is too) are
missing life over there.  Cherish the life and enjoy the study there.  Hope
to see you soon sometime.