Tech Rep on Applying Awarm to SCN

From: Mike Shaw
Subject: Tech Rep on Applying Awarm to SCN
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 17:44:16 -0600 (CST)

The Illinois Swarm team (F. Lin, G.W. Tan, and M. Shaw)
just completed a technical report on applying Swarm to
manufacturing supply-chain modeling,
Please email me a note with your mailing address and I'll
be happy to mail you a hard copy of the tech report. The
title of the report is "Multi-Agent Enterprise Modelling."
The research was conducted in collaboration with
Bill Fulkerson and Roger Burkhart of John Deere & Co.

-Mike
Michael J. Shaw, Professor in Business Administration,
Rm 2051 Beckman Institute
University of Illinois at U-C
405 N. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, Illinois 61801