Re: Tech Rep on Applying Awarm to SCN

From: Holly Arrow
Subject: Re: Tech Rep on Applying Awarm to SCN
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 17:09:26 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I'm interested.  See sig file below for snail-mail address.

Thanks

Holly (an alumna of UIUC :)

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Mike Shaw wrote:

> The Illinois Swarm team (F. Lin, G.W. Tan, and M. Shaw)
> just completed a technical report on applying Swarm to
> manufacturing supply-chain modeling,
> Please email me a note with your mailing address and I'll
> be happy to mail you a hard copy of the tech report. The
> title of the report is "Multi-Agent Enterprise Modelling."
> The research was conducted in collaboration with
> Bill Fulkerson and Roger Burkhart of John Deere & Co.

Holly Arrow, Assistant Professor   address@hidden

Department of Psychology  &  Center for Social Cognition & Decision Making
1227 University of Oregon               at the
Eugene OR 97403              Institute for Cognitive and Decision Sciences
Phone: (541) 346-1996        University of Oregon
FAX: (541) 346-4911          FAX: (541) 346-4914