Re: Manual

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: Manual
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:57:30 -0700

> I'll take a stab at this assignment, too.  I'm just
> back from a National Textile Center meeting where I
> spent some time with industry representatives
> explaining out simulations using Swarm.  On our
> project we have people with expertise in the issues
> important to the industry and others who are trying
> to use Swarm as a simulation platform.  Maybe the
> questions Sven and I have to answer within our
> project could be a first step in outlining the
> content.
>
> Evelyn

Cool!  So, tell Sven that he has to do a white paper on
it!  [grin]  I'm just kidding.  Anyway, yes, I think that
since you have two interested parties on either side of the
fence (high-level and low-level), then the kinds of questions
you're asking right now are at least one example and probably
very indicative of the direction that I think the "system
simulation using Swarm" manual would need to take.

[whew!  -- can you say "run-on sentence"]

glen