Solaris binaries

From: Benedikt Stefansson
Subject: Solaris binaries
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 19:30:45 -0800

Y'all,

I've been fooling around with the Solaris binary today, but I seem to
run into a wall since the Sparc cluster here on the network doesn't have
X11 installed (they run Openwin). Should I force the sysadmins to
install X11, and what do they have to install to get Swarm to work?

I was also wondering about the line in your README file that says that
I'll have to set OTHERINCDIRS and OTHERLIBDIRS to link against the
Objective-C & X11 include files and respective libraries: Could you be a
little bit more specific so that I can explain this to the Sysadmin (for
example by listing the files in the SFI Solaris installation)?

Thanks,
-Benedikt

Benedikt Stefansson                 address@hidden
Center for Computable Economics     Tel. (310) 825-1777
Department of Economics, UCLA       Fax. (310) 825-9528
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1477          http://cce.sscnet.ucla.edu