Re: SwarmFest letter....

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: Re: SwarmFest letter....
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 9:59:54 EST

Hi, Chris,

    attendee:  Ginger Booth
    arrives : ~6:30 p.m. 2/15 by Shuttlejack @ Homewood Suites

    present :  Gecko, emphasis on current research & abstractions
    need    :  ~1 hour, overhead projector

    group discussion topic : what Swarm has done/can do for us in terms
    of making simulators cross-operable/compatible/comparable, etc.
    Protocols, plug&play parameter search engines, analytical toolboxes.
    As in, what are we shooting for?  (Aside from networking, this is the
    business I'd like to brainstorm at the meeting.)

    I'd forgotten I needed to send you money.  How do we pay at the door?

See ya soon!
    Ginger