Re: SwarmFest letter....

From: Gulyas-Zana Laszlo
Subject: Re: SwarmFest letter....
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:49:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I will arrive at Santa Fe about 10 am on the 15th Feb. To get to the
Homewood Suites will take a while though I will be there in time to meet
everyone.

I would be interested in discussing

- user interface issues or development tools for Swarm including issues of
  robustness, etc. Well, I _am_ a programmer so can manage to avoid tricky
  things of Obj-C and whatever programming but why not have a layer for
  dummies? Or am I the only one with these ideas?
- simulation output's analization tools
- phase base search

and I would be interested in _hearing_ about GP

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Laszlo Gulyas
Central European University, Budapest
Systems Laboratory