for help

From: Wengui Su
Subject: for help
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 12:43:54 +1100

Hi, all

I am just getting into Swarm. Now I am trying to use Swarm to build a multiple
Swarm simulationin. I subclass my firest level agent form SwarmObject, my
second level agent will include first level Swarms, and so on. There is also
multiple scheduling in my simulation, and I need to initialize the parameter of
agents at each level. I am not sure what it the best way to do it under the
Swarm framework, and how I arrange the subclassing, scheduling, and
initialization.

I noticed that most of the demos are single level and one kind of agent
interact in a space. Is there any documents and example for this.

Wengui Su

Dept. of Geography
Faculty of Science
The Australian National University