Re: Redhat 4.1 & Swarm

From: Holly Arrow
Subject: Re: Redhat 4.1 & Swarm
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 18:03:07 -0800 (PST)

Actually, as a lurker who has purchased Redhat 4.0 but not installed it
yet, I'm glad you broadcast the message to the listserv.  I wonder if Redhat
provides free "downgrades" to those who have bought later versions ...

Holly A.

On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, Kyle Chuang wrote:

> Sorry, to flood the listserv,
>       but forgot to mention this...
>
>       If anyone has gotten Redhat 4.1 to work or know where to get
> Redhat 3.0.3 (the one that swarm apparently works with)  Please email me.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kyle

Holly Arrow, Assistant Professor   address@hidden

Department of Psychology  &  Center for Social Cognition & Decision Making
1227 University of Oregon               at the
Eugene OR 97403              Institute for Cognitive and Decision Sciences
Phone: (541) 346-1996        University of Oregon
FAX: (541) 346-4911          FAX: (541) 346-4914