Back to the Future of Swarm

From: Ken Cline
Subject: Back to the Future of Swarm
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:28:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I thought this might be premature, but in light of the
discussions about where to have SwarmFest '98...

I would like to start up the "Future of Swarm" discussion.

At the very least maybe Chris, or any Hive member, would
post a description of all the options that are considered
serious possibilities.  This could be for the benefit of
those who missed SwarmFest, as well as those of us still
trying to sort out the implications of each of the four
options mentioned during the workshop.

Ken.

Ken Cline                             address@hidden
SAIC                                 VOICE (410) 571-0413
Annapolis, MD                          FAX (301) 261-8427