removing an object from list

From: Jae Chan Oh
Subject: removing an object from list
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 01:00:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
In my simulation, I need to remove an arbitrary object from a list.
The list is basically the same as pplList in hello-world/v03.

Currently, I'm trying to send remove message to pplList in "step" method
in Person.m.
  i.e. something like: [pplPresent remove: self]; is done.

       where pplPresent is just another head to the list pplList.

But:
First, I'm not quite sure that this is the correct way to call remove nor
I'm not it is the best way. I think calling remove from pplModelSwarm.m
would make things complicated since I would have traverse the list.

Currently, I'm getting "core dump" on the above call to the list.

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance..

---

                Jae Chan Oh