Re: run time error

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: run time error
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 23:10:08 +0100

Dear Peter,

I hade exactly the same problem (using swarm in a Linux box, with bash shell).
You have to put .profile file in your home directory (it will be excuted at
login time).

The contents of the file are (useful only for the bash shell):

TK_LIBRARY=/home/your_name/the_dir_where_you_have_swarm/lib
export TK_LIBRARY
TCL_LIBRARY=/home/your_name/the_dir_where_you_have_swarm/lib
export TCL_LIBRARY

In my liux box, this is

TK_LIBRARY=/home/terna/swarm/swarm/lib
export TK_LIBRARY