Re: Help: Problems compiling SWARM sample applications.

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Help: Problems compiling SWARM sample applications.
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 12:22:31 -0800 (PST)

You might want to look at your Makefilefile.conf and see whether
it contains -lspace in the definition of the swarm libraries (this
is under the section that says you shouldn't need to change.)  It
was missing from my Makefile.conf and I had to add it manually.

Cheers,

    D3

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   hearlds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *