Mini How-To for Redhat Linux 4.0 / 4.1 Swarm Installation Available

From: Tony Bigbee
Subject: Mini How-To for Redhat Linux 4.0 / 4.1 Swarm Installation Available
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 20:57:14 -0500

Having benefitted from several great posts on the mailing list, I've
condensed two, added some comments and a bit of explanation, and posted
this mini how-to at:

http://www.idsonline.com/ivb/redhat.html

This document will be especially helpful for Linux novices, but should
help seasoned pros as well.  Please let me know about any errors or
major inconsistencies that you may find.

Note to Santa Fe Swarm Hive:  whomever designed the ant bitmap for
Heatbugs ought to be banned for at least 3 migratory movements of the
Hive - it looks like a reindeer.  <grin>

Tony