Re: Drones

From: dsumpter
Subject: Re: Drones
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:09:13 +0000 (GMT)

> Now, with respect to the light-hearted comment that David posted and
> my totally inane response about membership in hives....  Well, I
> understand that that type of chatty traffic is not critical to the
> livelihood of Swarm.  In fact, it could be considered annoying by
> some.  But, I like it!  It gives a softer, more human dimension to the
> list.  However, if alot of people would prefer a more "professional,"
> less personable list, let's hear about it!

Thanks Glen. It was meant in humour. I mean I love you guys at Swarm and I
hope it continues for a long time. When it comes down to it Swarm has knocked
about 4 months off the development time of the work I'm doing and I used to
be a professional OO programmer.

For me the the Swarm-support is an essential contact. I work in a small Maths
department surrounded by people who think that modelling IS differential
equations. I've been through the stages of using the support for instalation to
basic questions about the language till now I'm mostly at the general interest
in modelling level.

So I could probably drone on all night about how good the stuff you do is but
when somethings true its true.

David.
(Manchesters number one Swarm fan)