From: glen e. p. ropella
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 11:55:35 -0700

jae> We had a disk crash here over the weekend and I lost all my
jae> mailboxes (annoying to say the least). I wanted to check what I
jae> had missed and grab a few that I had saved.

jae> But anyways... the archive is still at Feb 25. I was just
jae> wondering, what was the schedule for the mailing list archive
jae> updates.

Well, we're currently in pause on the archives because
my sysadmin finally got fed up with me asking for little
config tweaks every 2 weeks.  He's asked that we come up
with exactly what we want to see (as far as what gets
archived, where and when that stuff gets hypermailed, etc.
I haven't given him that just yet.

However, everybody should note that you can get up to the
minute archived messages by sending amessage to:

   address@hidden

with the following in the body:

   index swarm-support

That will respond with a list of the archive files, which
all look like:

   list-archive.9703

for instance.

glen