SPARCworks debugger

From: Donald Tillman
Subject: SPARCworks debugger
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:08:35 -0800

Hi
as a swarm newcomer I tried to debug my program using the SPARCworks
debugger (version 3.1, SUNsoft). It didn't work, but I am not sure whether I
just failed using the debugger correctly, or whether obj-C/swarm programs
cannot be debugged using SPARCworks at all. Is the gdb the way to go?

Thanks for your help

don

Donald E. Tillman
Swiss Federal Institute of Environmental
Science and Technology (EAWAG)
CH-8600 Duebendorf, Switzerland

phone:  +41-1-823 5041
fax:    +41-1-823 5389