L'Ecuyer's RNGs

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: L'Ecuyer's RNGs
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:37:52 -0500

Attached are a bunch of L'Ecuyer's RNGs as a uuencoded, gzipped Unix tar
file, with citations.  Some are translated from his original Pascal to C++;
I've tested these to make sure they produce the same output.  Converting
from C++ to Obj C should be pretty easy.  The others are ANSI C routines
transcribed from his papers.  I've tested them using several of Knuth's
tests, and they pass.  split.cc is his combined LCG with separate streams
that Sven referred to.
-Ted

Ted Belding                      <mailto:address@hidden>
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems
<http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~streak/>