Concurrent Schedule

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Concurrent Schedule
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 14:19:33 -0800 (PST)

More Questions,

I am trying to set up a function that will give the next
time in an event schedule with concurrent groups and
autodrop=1;  As far as I can tell, the auto drop only
operates at the schedule level and not within the concurrent
group.  I have a function that prints the schedule at the beginning
of every event processing routine and also prints the time
presently being processed.  The result is that I see the same
concurrent group printed out each time but the time of the present
event being processed matches with a concurrent group time
one farther down the list.  In other words, the sub-schedule
is traversed in the proper order but I still see past events
until the whole concurrent group is finished and then they are
dropped as a group.  Is there a way to make the concurrent group
autodrop as well?

Cheers,

   Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   hearlds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *