Problem with BLT and fonts

From: Karl Sackett
Subject: Problem with BLT and fonts
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:03:14 -0500 (CDT)

I'm putting the swarm libraries and swarmapps through their paces and I
get this error from BLT:

font "*-Helvetica-Bold-R-Normal-*-12-120-*" doesn't exist
    (default value for "font" in widget ".header")
    invoked from within
"htext .header -text {\

This particular error came from running the graph demo in the BLT package.
I'm using Linux 2.0.30 and XFree86 3.2.  When I run anything in swarmapps
I get a gray square instead of nice graphs.

--
Karl Sackett                                    address@hidden

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form
of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson