Re: Problem with BLT and fonts

From: Vladimir Jojic
Subject: Re: Problem with BLT and fonts
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 18:26:35 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Karl Sackett wrote:

> I'm putting the swarm libraries and swarmapps through their paces and I
> get this error from BLT:
>
> font "*-Helvetica-Bold-R-Normal-*-12-120-*" doesn't exist
>     (default value for "font" in widget ".header")
>     invoked from within
> "htext .header -text {\

Try starting xfontsel under the X, you can look at the list of fonts
there, select one you like and replace the "*-Helvetica-...-120-*"
sequence in the sources of the lib and the demos (if necessary), with one
that xfontsel gave you, recompile and that should solve your (first)
problem ...

Good luck,
Vladimir