Re: Running Village4-1 under Swarm 1.0.5

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: Running Village4-1 under Swarm 1.0.5
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:08:46 +0100

Dear Paul,

        I've experimented a similar error; my opinion is that this is a
consequence of the fact that zoom operate only if the display is a
square one, due to the fact that it simply multiply any pixel for a
fixed coefficient in the x and y direction. Only if the display is a
square one, proportions keep unchanged.

        Pietro