Re: built-in RNG distributions

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: built-in RNG distributions
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:15:23 -0500 (EST)

Sven,
Thanks for the pointer.
I was just trying to figure out where to point new users
who had questions  about this, e.g., in the context of
the use of these features in the heatbugs demo.

For the hive:
I would suggest that some page or two in the regular
swarm documentation on "intro to accessing random distributions"
or some such would be a  good idea.

thanks.
- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4068 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 313 763 3323                  Fax: 313 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html