Re: Problems running heatbugs (binary distribution)

From: Lars Freitag
Subject: Re: Problems running heatbugs (binary distribution)
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 11:49:00 +0000

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

> LF> I am trying to compile an application with the binary version of
> LF> swarm.  I work with Debian Linux.
>
> Hmm, try adding -lpthread to OTHERLIBS.

Compiling worked fine, thank you very much.

But now there is another problem running heatbugs:

-----

$ gdb heatbugs
GDB 4.16.patched (i586-debian-linux),
Copyright 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /vol/swarmapps-1.0.2/heatbugs/heatbugs
Module /src/Swarm/tclobjc/HashTable.m version 8 doesn't match runtime 7

0x400f53b1 in kill ()
Current language:  auto; currently c

-----

Could the problem be, that I am using Tcl/Tk 8.0 on my computer?
But I got the impression, that all libraries are linked together
in swarm.x .

Thank you for the time thinking about my problems.

--
Lars Freitag
official: address@hidden