Re: Problems running heatbugs (binary distribution)

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: Problems running heatbugs (binary distribution)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 11:11:38 -0800 (PST)

The version of the ObjC runtime library does not match the version that
was used for compiling Swarm, so you have an libobjc.a installed which is
version 7 instead of version 8.  The recent GCC 2.8 made changes to the
binary output of ObjC programs; thus why the version number was increased.
Maybe you don't have GC 2.8 installed on your system, or maybe there is an
errant libobjc.a sitting around being linked in?