Linux, Swarm1.1 and heatbugs

From: Pamela J. Vermeer
Subject: Linux, Swarm1.1 and heatbugs
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 11:47:06 -0500

I got libffi from the archive of needed software, and it compiled great.
I then compiled the pieces of swarm that hadn't compiled before because
of libffi's absence.  That worked great too.  I then went to my heatbugs
directory, and everything compiled great.  Sounds great so far, eh?  Unforttely,
I then typed "heatbugs" on the command line, and before anything showed
up on the screen, the program dumped core.  Has anyone successfully
run heatbugs with 1.1 under Linux?  Oh, I also tried the market example and
got the same problem.

Pam