Release: Evolving IPD 0.1

From: J.J. Merelo Guervos
Subject: Release: Evolving IPD 0.1
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 98 12:23:52 +0200

Hi all:
        This is the announcement of the release of evIPD 0.1, the
evolving strategies prisoner's dilemma game for Swarm. It's been
developed in Granada by Martin Hinsch on the base of some code
developed some time ago by Eric Carr and myself, but it's got now lots
of goodies and, er, lots of windows.

        The code is available from
ftp://kal-el.ugr.es/pub/evIPD/evIPD-0.1.tar.gz

        In the same directory, there is a paper describing what we
intended to do with it, and more or less managed to do. It's been just
submitted to a conference, so any comment is very much welcome. The
paper address is
ftp://kal-el.ugr.es/pub/evIPD/IPD.ps.gz

        I'll try to upload it to the Swarm directory soon, if I get a
connection fast enough.

        See ya!

                                JJ
--