Patch file evIPD for Swarm 1.1

From: J.J. Merelo Guervos
Subject: Patch file evIPD for Swarm 1.1
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 98 14:10:50 +0200

Hi,
        Andrew Sherlock has fixed evIPD for Swarm 1.1. Instead of
incorporating it in the main release, I have posted it at
ftp://kal-el.ugr.es/pub/evIPD/diff-for-swarm-1.1
so that people can still use the 1.0.5 version. In some time, we'll
incorporate the changes to the main release.

        Thanks to Andrew, and thanks to all!

JJ Merelo                         | http://kal-el.ugr.es/htbin/jj-plex
Grupo Geneura ---- Univ. Granada  | http://kal-el.ugr.es/