-varySeed

From: Stevens
Subject: -varySeed
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 98 23:58:46 -0400

I have read in a couple of places that to have the random number generator
start from a different seed each time, I should add "-varySeed" at the
command line. I assume this means that when I run HeatBugs, for example, I
should type "./heatbugs -varySeed". But this just gives me the message
"invalid option -- v". What am I doing wrong?

I am running Swarm under Cygnus/Windows 95.