Memory Zones...

From: Mike Roth
Subject: Memory Zones...
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:01:33 -0400 (EDT)

I was hoping that someone may be able to help me with this.

I'm currently implemening a populations of agents however, whenever I try
to create 52 or more agents, the program goes from using 1.4M of memory to
23M of memory after which it quits and says that it cannot claim any more
memory.  The only problem I have is that when I intialize 51 agents the
executable is only 1.4/1.5M large and I don't get this problem.  Is there
any way I can get about this limit?

Thanks

-----
"Specialization is for insects"