Re: SimCAS work for anybody?

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: Re: SimCAS work for anybody?
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 22:17:34 -0500

At 10:45 AM 5/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I know quite a few of us signed up to try out SimCAS.  Even though I
>followed their instructions to set classpath, I still get the class
>not found error message when I try to run heatbugs.  Before I invest
>any more effort in this, I wonder if anyone has it running and how they
>like it?

I added '.' to both CLASSPATH and PATH (in Autoexec.bat, under NT) before
it would work. It also seemed, contrary to Sun's installation instructions
for jdk, that setting these two is better done in the autoexec.bat file
than using the control panel approach.

FWIW, my autoexec.bat:

SET CLASSPATH=C:\SimCas\Simcas0.9\lib\Simcas.jar;.
SET PATH=C:\jdk1.1.6\bin;.

Good luck,
Sven