Re: Installation

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Installation
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 17:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

This might help as a followon to Paul's message.  As I remember,
the binary install for Solaris (Unix) has the ffi libs compiled
in, but there two include files ffi.h and one required by ffi.h.
Sorry, I can't remember the other name, but don't worry the compiler
will tell you :-).  Maybe these are now in the release, yes/no, Marcus?
If not, you haave to get them and put them where the software can find
them.

Cheers,

   D3

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *