Compilers and IDE's for SWARM

From: Matthew Lund
Subject: Compilers and IDE's for SWARM
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:07:13 -0600

Hello all,

We are starting a project using SWARM, which we need to develope under
Windows 95.  I humbly submit the following two questions:

A)  Is everyone that is developing with the Windows 95 target using the GNU
C compiler designed to run under Windows 95 or are there alternatives?

B)  My understanding is that the GNU C compiler is command-line based,
without an IDE.  Are there any IDEs that are available to work with the GNU
compiler?

Thanks,

Matt Lund
Brigham Young University