Re: Dropping and memory usage.

From: Jan Kreft
Subject: Re: Dropping and memory usage.
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 18:20:44 +0100 (BST)

Hi David,

maybe it's the data display, BLT traces etc. that keep growing. Does it
grow in batch mode to the same extent?

Jan.

Jan Kreft                               Phone +44 1222 874000 ext. 6036
School of Pure and Applied Biology      Fax   +44 1222 874305
Cardiff University                      E-mail address@hidden
PO Box 915, Cardiff CF1 3TL, UK