Problems installing Tclobjc 1.3

From: Carlos Gershenson
Subject: Problems installing Tclobjc 1.3
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 18:45:52 -0500 (CDT)

Hi.

I have an intel with RH Linux 5.0. I have already compliled Swarm. But
what I run the configure to install tclobjc-1.3, the following messages
appear:

checking for objc_next_class in -lobjc... no
You must apply the patch ./gcc.patch to the gcc source dir
then recompile and install libobjc.a,
then rerun this configure script.

Where do I get this patch? Ive been looking for it with no succes

Thanks in advance

See ya in the past,
  Carlos Gershenson
    http://132.248.11.4/~carlos/