command not found

From: Charles Staelin
Subject: command not found
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 12:22:13 -0400

I am new to Swarm and to this list.  I'm just beginning the use of the
Win95/NT binaries of Swarm on top of the Cygnus GNU-Win tools.  After
installing Swarm and the swarmapps and compiling heatbugs, I got the
"command not found" error.  I searched around the archives and found the
./heatbugs hint, which worked perfectly.  What I'd now like to know is if
anyone can tell me how and where to add ./ to the default path.  I assume
that it is done in some file that the bash shell consults on startup.

Any hints would be much appreciated.

Charles Staelin

Charles Staelin                email: address@hidden
Department of Economics
Smith College                  phone: (413) 585-3621
Northampton, MA 01063            fax: (413) 585-3393