Re: v. 1.2 and W95: installation story

From: Faiz ul Haque Zeya
Subject: Re: v. 1.2 and W95: installation story
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 21:40:27 +0500

I did the same . but i get the errors that
--with--xxx=/yyyy not found ; for all of the options(xxx) and dirs (yyy) .
however they exist since
ls /yyyy do works. This happen  in win95 .

In linux , i am getting installation dir of
tclObjc.h is not found . I have
tried --with-tclobjcdir=/usr/local/tclobjc-1.4
with  no effect . The same error appears again and again

Faiz ul Haque Zeya                      address@hidden
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/LauchPad/9262/index.htm
Do not listen to the critics , do not even ignore them (Anonymous)