Re: making 1.2

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: making 1.2
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 13:46:40 -0700

I agree that I shouldn't need to, except when things fail.  As I posted
earlier, I had the same thought that you did, that it looked like there might
be some sort of imbedded char after "activity" in the subdirs
definition.  It seemed too convienent that the first "/" was where it failed.
That is why I modified the Makefile.  It seemede to me that putting one more
subdir before the "/" would tell me whether that was causing
the problem. Unfortunatly, it didn't seem to help.

I also posted that I ran make in each subdirectory and they all worked right up
until tkobjc, (including the tk subdir of of tkobjc).  Tkobjc make failed with
a similar error.