insertGroup

From: Chimera
Subject: insertGroup
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 16:35:43 -0700

I have almost compleated my port to 1.2 and Win 95.  I think my only
unsolved mystery is that schedule no longer seems to respond to
insertGroup????

BTW:  Marcus has done some more of his magic and has solved the
Win95/1.2 automake problem.  Within the next day or so (tonight if I'm
feeling really energetic) I will post a detailed Swarm-1.2 install
procedure for Win95/98 including emacs in Paul's faq.

Cheers,

   D3