classifier system routines

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: classifier system routines
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:19:42 +0200

        Hi all,

        with two of my students, I'm planning to embed Rick Riolo's CFS-C
program
in Swarm. I found CFS-C, via ftp, at lumpi.informatik.uni-dortmund.de;

        at

http://www.wior.uni-karlsruhe.de/Bibliothek/Software_for_OR/Genetic_Algorith
ms/pub/CFS_C.html

the program is quoted as "still the state-of-the-art implementation
concerning CFS."

        Is anyone doing the same job? Is Rick planning to produce a new version
or, better, to embed it in Swarm?

        Our work, if successfull, will be posted at Santa Fe site.

        Pietro